domingo, 18 de agosto de 2013

Things about me.

I usually don't like talking about myself... Do I?... Well, here are 5 things that I like to do:

1- Hang out with my friends: Surprise surprise. I really like to go out and walk or go to parties with my friends I mean, we all have social lives and the best we can do is love them.


2- Playing video games: *sigh* I'm a total freak. Most of my life I have played video games. They are a really good way to spend your time, but at some point it gets annoying.

(My actual face)

3- Going on vacations: Yeah! Traveling the world, discovering new things and new people. I like traveling, but I hate walking, so yeah...


4- Going to the cinema: You know, when you are really bored or when your life completely sucks like mine, it's good to have this awesome places full of portals that when you go through them, you transform yourself into a great warrior that goes through the coolest adventure ever. I love the cinema.


5- Hating myself: ... Enough said... I'm just kidding. The last thing that I like to do is to enjoy life. You see, usually what we all do when something bad happens is to get mad or cry or whatever, so it is usually good to do that but not forever. Most of the time when something hurts me or makes me feel bad I get annoyed and depressed, but when I relax and think of it, I start laughing, because there is nothing better than a good laugh, a good memory, and a good smile.




"That's what" -She

1 comentario: