sábado, 17 de agosto de 2013

Back to school.

We started school this Monday, everything was fun and we saw the new generation of students, they look so cute.I have a lot of classes this semester, a lot of them are in different classrooms so I have to go up and down the stairs a LOT. Last night we had a "Back to school" party, I saw some old friends and laughed really hard with the new ones. I woke up with two weird photos on my phone.


I'm not the type of people that is always taking photos, so that's why most of the photos I wake suck. The one on the left is me, on the middle is my friend Marino and on the right one of my best friends, Julio. I also had this photo of a cup I found on the floor.


Why do I have a photo of a cup on my phone? I don't know... So we were there until 1:30 that was when my parents came for me. It was a really good party but it was really hot outside and there was a lot of people, so I was almost dying out there. I came home and just dropped over my bed, sleep until 8:30 that was when my mom let our dog in.

My mom made some o my favorite cake (or pie, I don't know how to call it) and ate almost a 5th part of it, it is delicious.


I regret nothing.

1 comentario: